𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐞 - 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐯𝐞𝐠 𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐢
Another of my favourite quick mid-week meals. Gnocchi with leek, courgette and tenderstem broccoli, in a super easy sauce made with cream cheese, lemon and black pepper. You can make your own gnocchi if you want but the purpose of this recipe is cooking something cheap, quick and healthy when you cba to put in maximum effort.
• 500g shop bought gnocchi
• 250g tenderstem broccoli, trimmed
• 1/2 leek, thinly sliced
• 1 courgette, quartered and thinly sliced
• 150g cream cheese
• 1/2 lemon
• black pepper
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• In a large frying pan on a medium heat, add olive oil and sauté leeks until soft. Add the courgettes and cook for another couple of minutes.
• Meanwhile add the broccoli to a pan of salted boiling water. After a couple of minutes, transfer the broccoli to the frying pan with the rest of the veg.
• Add the cream cheese and lemon juice and stir to combine.
• Fill your pan with fresh boiling water and add the gnocchi. After 2 minutes, transfer the gnocchi to the frying pan with a couple of ladles worth of the water.
• Add a generous crack of black pepper and mix everything together.
• Finish with some grated pecorino.